EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- M.S. in Nutrition from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- B.S. in Biomedical Science from Western Michigan University
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- National Academy Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Athletics & Fitness Association of America Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- YogaWorks 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- YogaWorks 300-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Alliance 500-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Certified Animal Flow Teacher
- Vinyasa Flow
Amy Renee offers one-on-one or group yoga classes. Whether you’re looking to build a strong yoga practice or simply want to host a yoga class at your home for a special occasion, Amy will work with you to develop the perfect program to meet your goals.
Amy Renee makes your life easy by bringing the yoga studio to you! She will travel to your home, office gym, apartment fitness center, or at an outdoor area! All you need is a yoga mat and perhaps a couple of inexpensive props recommended by Amy during your initial consultation. However, she does have a few yoga blocks, straps, and yoga blankets that are clean and available for your session if needed.
SPECIAL PACKAGE RATES
Frequency and consistency are key in reaping all the amazing benefits a regular yoga practice has to offer. To help you get there, Amy Renee offers special rates when you purchase in bulk. Put yourself first! Your regular yoga practice greatly contributes to your overall physical and mental well-being and is incredibly beneficial to your overall happiness. When you begin practicing yoga on a regular basis, not only will YOU be happier, those around you will experience your calm, radiant demeanor and uplifting new outlook on life as well! Book your first session now!
*Due to scheduling limitations, Amy Renee is only able to serve Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas at this time. If time permits, she may be able to work with clients slightly farther away for an additional cost.